- 1 How do I connect my home theater to my Smart TV?
- 2 How do I connect my surround sound to my Samsung Smart TV?
- 3 How do I connect my Samsung TV to speakers?
- 4 How do I connect my Samsung home theater to my phone?
- 5 Where is the digital audio output on a Samsung TV?
- 6 How do I get sound through HDMI on Samsung TV?
- 7 Why does my Samsung TV not have audio out?
- 8 How do I connect my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
- 9 Do Samsung TVs have audio outputs?
- 10 How do I connect my Samsung TV to Bluetooth?
- 11 Can I connect my phone to my home theater using a USB cable?
- 12 How do I connect my phone to my Samsung DVD player?
How do I connect my home theater to my Smart TV?
Option 2: Connection using an HDMI, Coaxial Digital, Optical Digital, or Audio cable
- Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the Audio Output jack on your TV.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver or home theater system.
- Turn on your TV.
How do I connect my surround sound to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to connect an HDMI cable
- Prepare an HDMI cable.
- Connect the cable to the TV’s HDMI IN (ARC).
- Connect to the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port of the speaker that you want to connect.
- Turn the speakers on that are connected to the TV.
- The TV sound will be played through your external speakers.
How do I connect my Samsung TV to speakers?
Turn on the external device and the soundbar. Press the Source button on the soundbar until “HDMI” appears on the display. Turn the TV on and change its source to the HDMI port where the soundbar is connected. Your TV will display images from the external device, and audio will play from the soundbar.
How do I connect my Samsung home theater to my phone?
From any Android Device
- Open the App Drawer.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first.
- Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
Where is the digital audio output on a Samsung TV?
Navigate to Settings, and then select Sound. Select Expert Settings, and then select Digital Output Audio Format.
How do I get sound through HDMI on Samsung TV?
Open Menu> Sound> Speaker List. Select Receiver (HDMI) from the list. Open Menu> Sound> Speaker Settings. Set the TV sound output to the receiver.
Why does my Samsung TV not have audio out?
Press “Menu” on the remote, then select the “Support” menu. From there, select the “Self Diagnosis” option and then choose “Sound Test”. The TV will play a melody out of the built-in speakers. If you hear the sound, then the audio problem (whatever it may be) isn’t in the TV’s components.
How do I connect my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
Whether it’s your TV, your receiver, or both devices that don’t have HDMI connections available, you can use an RCA cable and/or a converter to connect the two. You’re never more than a few cables away from getting the sound off your Television and into your sound system.
Do Samsung TVs have audio outputs?
There is no doubt that Samsung smart televisions are among the best out there on the market. And while they boast great audio output, most of us would always want to make it even better, by perhaps connecting their Samsung smart TV to an external sound system such as a home theater.
How do I connect my Samsung TV to Bluetooth?
From your TV’s Settings, select Sound, and then select Sound Output. If the option Bluetooth Speaker List appears, then your TV supports Bluetooth.
Can I connect my phone to my home theater using a USB cable?
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices.
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone.
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation.
- Step 4: Mount your SD card.
- Step 5: Select USB audio source.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do I connect my phone to my Samsung DVD player?
- Select Screen Mirroring on the Home screen.
- Your device will be ready for connection from another device.
- Select a file you want to display on the TV from your mobile device.
- Touch the Samsung Allshare icon.
- Then, select your Blu-ray player from the list.
- The device will begin connecting to the product.