- 1 Can you connect home Theatre system to PC?
- 2 How do I connect my home theater cable to my computer?
- 3 How do I connect my PC to my home theater using HDMI?
- 4 How do I connect 5.1 speakers to my PC?
- 5 Can I connect 5.1 speakers to my laptop?
- 6 How do I get digital audio output from my computer?
- 7 How do I get my computer to play sound through HDMI?
- 8 What is ARC for HDMI?
- 9 How do I hook up my surround sound to my computer?
- 10 How do I set up Bluetooth on Windows 10?
- 11 How do I pair and connect with Bluetooth?
- 12 How do I switch on Bluetooth on my laptop?
Can you connect home Theatre system to PC?
If your PC provides HDMI, connect it to one of the HDMI inputs on your TV or Home Theater Receiver. If your PC has a digital optical audio output, you can connect it to a digital optical input on a home theater receiver.
How do I connect my home theater cable to my computer?
The easiest way to connect the audio output of your computer is to use the “line” output of your sound card. We recommend a stereo 3.5mm mini phone plug to dual RCA cable or mini plug to dual RCA jack adapter with a RCA jack stereo cable to go to the audio input of your sound system, such as the “aux” input.
How do I connect my PC to my home theater using HDMI?
Using an HDMI cable, you can connect the PC to the Home Theratre. On your PC, press the windows Key and the letter P together to project to your home theatre. Now, whatever you play on your PC will be played via the home theatre and the video will be routed via your HT to your TV.
How do I connect 5.1 speakers to my PC?
How to Configure 5.1 Sound on Windows 10
- Press Windows key + R to open a Run window and type “mmsys.
- Go to the Playback and select your playback device that is capable of outputting 5.1 sound.
- In the Speaker Setup window, select 5.1 Surround and hit Next.
Can I connect 5.1 speakers to my laptop?
Nope, actually that is the solution, you have 2.0 output on the laptop, that’s it, so you need something that will get you 5.1 out, like a usb soundcard or a new laptop.
How do I get digital audio output from my computer?
Connecting digital powered speakers
- Connect a digital audio coaxial or optical cable to a Digital Audio Out connector on the back of your PC.
- Connect the digital audio coaxial or optical cable to the speakers.
- Plug in the speaker system power. Refer to the speaker documentation.
- Turn on the speaker system.
How do I get my computer to play sound through HDMI?
Solution 2: Set HDMI Device as Default Device
- Right-click on the sound volume icon in the lower right corner of Windows. A context menu will pop up.
- Click Playback devices.
- In the Playback tab, select Digital Output Device or HDMI option. Click Set Default and click OK.
What is ARC for HDMI?
The Audio Return Channel (ARC) connects your TV and audio system with a single High Speed HDMI® cable and eliminates the need for an additional composite audio or optical cable. Connecting an ARC-compatible audio system to an ARC-compatible TV allows the following: Send audio from the TV to the audio system.
How do I hook up my surround sound to my computer?
Connect Surround Sound
- Reposition your computer so you can access the back connections panel.
- Plug the audio cord or cords (one if using optical, three if using RCA) into the port(s) on the back of your computer.
- Move your computer back to its normal position and turn it back on, if necessary.
How do I set up Bluetooth on Windows 10?
On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
How do I pair and connect with Bluetooth?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I switch on Bluetooth on my laptop?
Turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth toggle to turn it On or Off.