How do you make cardboard puppets?
These are the puppet manipulators.
- Cut a piece of thin cardboard about 8 cm high and 12 cm wide.
- Cut this in half to make two 12 wide pieces.
- Draw facial features in the middle one piece.
- Glue the ends of this piece together and attach to the top of the roll to form a head.
What do you call a puppet box?
A marionette (/ˌmærɪəˈnɛt/; French: marionnette, [ma. ʁjɔ. Marionettes are operated with the puppeteer hidden or revealed to an audience by using a vertical or horizontal control bar in different forms of theatres or entertainment venues.
How do you make a simple shadow puppet Theatre?
- Cut square out of front of box.
- Cut back out of cardboard box.
- Cut rectangle out of sides of box.
- Use cutout parts of box to cut decorative pieces and glue to front of box.
- Cut a piece of paper to fit front opening and tape into place from behind.
How do I make cardboard?
The industrial process of making cardboard boxes uses a machine called a corrugator. Cardboard is simply a sheet of ridged paper sandwiched in between two sheets of flat paper. The corrugator organizes and assembles the three different sheets to make corrugated cardboard.