- 1 What area is Apollo Victoria theatre?
- 2 Where should I sit for wicked?
- 3 What shows have been at the Apollo Victoria theatre?
- 4 What line is Victoria Station on?
- 5 What do I need to know before seeing Wicked?
- 6 Is it better to sit in the orchestra or balcony?
- 7 What do you wear to wicked?
- 8 How old is the Apollo Victoria theatre?
- 9 How many seats does the theatre Royal Drury Lane have?
- 10 Is Victoria tube station closed?
- 11 How many stations are on the Victoria line?
- 12 Is London Victoria the same as Victoria?
What area is Apollo Victoria theatre?
The Apollo Victoria Theatre is located adjacent to Victoria Station, one of London’s largest transport hubs. Buckingham Palace, St James Park and Green Park are all within 10 minutes of the theatre.
Where should I sit for wicked?
Premium seats are the best seats in the house and are generally in the first twenty rows center orchestra (or just off the center aisles on either side), or the first two rows of the front mezzanine.
What shows have been at the Apollo Victoria theatre?
The venue has become one of the leading West End venues hosting musicals such as The Sound of Music, Camelot, Fiddler on the Roof, Starlight Express and Saturday Night Fever.
What line is Victoria Station on?
Victoria Underground Station is on the District, Circle and Victoria lines of the Tube network. Victoria Station is near many tourist attractions, including Buckingham Palace and St James’s Park.
What do I need to know before seeing Wicked?
5 Things To Know Before Seeing Wicked On Broadway:
- #1: Arrive early and play the Wicked Lottery for your chance at affordable last minute seats.
- #2: Do not be late or else you will miss the first 10-15 minutes of each act.
- #3: Stay afterward and meet the cast outside.
Is it better to sit in the orchestra or balcony?
The word ” balcony ” has a certain nose-bleed connotation, and ticket buyers are less spooked by the word “mezzanine.” Front mezzanine seats are usually as good as orchestra seats, sometimes better, depending on the show. For a show with a visual sweep or intricate choreography, you might be better off in the mezzanine.
What do you wear to wicked?
Wicked: There is no specific dress code at the theatre. For all performances, attire should be comfortable and appropriate for the occasion. Please remember the theatre is air conditioned during the summer months; sweaters are recommended.? Exceptions: Of course, there are few exceptions to these rules.
How old is the Apollo Victoria theatre?
We’re still here. Read our response to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), our safety policies, and how we’re in keeping the health and well-being of our audience, artists, community, visitors and staff our top priority.
How many seats does the theatre Royal Drury Lane have?
With a seating capacity of 2,196, the theatre is split across four vast levels, including the Stalls, Royal Circle, Grand Circle and Balcony.
Is Victoria tube station closed?
No disruptions There are no reported disruptions at any.
How many stations are on the Victoria line?
Its 16 stations link Walthamstow in north-east London with Brixton in the south and areas not previously served by the Underground, via many interchanges, including shopping centres like Oxford Circus and mainline stations at Euston, King’s Cross and Victoria.
Is London Victoria the same as Victoria?
Victoria station, also known as London Victoria, is a central London railway terminus and connected London Underground station in Victoria, in the City of Westminster, managed by Network Rail.